Monday, November 12, 2012

The writing on the wall

This morning, while getting ready for the day, I noticed something on our bathroon wall that hadn't been there previously. I was trying to decide what it exactly it could be, thinking that Bishop had possibly brought food in the bathroom and then wiped his fingers on the wall when I realized, nope, it's poop. On my wall. Wiped there by my sweet 4 year old.

I am pretty sure I know how it got there, I mean, why he had poop on his fingers to begin with. What I am more concerned about is that he has done this before. And we had a talk then, too. I think this time around, I am going to make him clean it himself.

So just for future reference, if you are over visiting and it looks like someone drew on the wall, don't taste test it. Chances are pretty solid it could be poop. No pun intented there, of course.

On an completly different note, I have decided to clean up my diet. I have tossed out coffee (guh) and sweets, sugar, things that are highly processed. I am really just trying to reset my digestive system, which has been off for a few months. Today is the first day, and really, the coffee thing hasn't been so bad as the no snacking/no sugar thing has been. I now know that I need to pack other things with me tomorrow for work because, whew...rough.

Hopefully it works though, and I can get all reset and then maybe reintroduce some of the foods into my diet, but maybe not. I really struggle with processed foods, and need to get on an even keel digestively before I start trying to add things again. *Sigh* Sad day indeed. But coffee might just have to be gone forever :/

No comments:

Post a Comment