Friday, March 20, 2015

Best Sandwich Ever

Ok, I know it's been a while, because, you know, life is crazy right now, and anything I write tends to be for a class (which is SO exciting...blech). But I had to share this amazing sandwich, because it is amazing. I like grilled cheese sandwiches with soup, but they are usually just kind of blah, which is why you have to DIP them in soup. Anyways, I digress. So I came across this recipe on a page some time ago, and decided to give it a try. It is amazing! Ok, here is how it works :

So first, you take some butter (real butter), and let it melt in a pan over medium heat. Then lay the pieces of bread open across from each other:


Let them sizzle for a couple minutes to heat the butter and bread :) Add cheese to one side, then flip the other piece on top of it. Then add just a little bit of cheese on top. Not a bunch, just a little...


Let it cook for a minute or two, then flip it. Add a little cheese to the other side while it is still warm, and flip it!

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Give it another minute or two to crisp up. 


Oh man...it is soooo good. I suggest using some sharp cheddar mixed with whatever other cheese you like. You don't even need soup or a reason. Just make it and eat it. Because cheese. And butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment